What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products, to improve them
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To improve our communications (The e-mail address you provide can be used to send you information and updates about your order, company news, updates, information about other similar products and services, Baltneta’s events and newsletters etc. Note: you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. If you have enabled cookies in your browser, your cookie information can be combined with data you've provided on our site to improve the customer communication).
• To process transactions.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long we keep your personal information?
We will only save your personal data for as long as it’s relevant for the purpose it was originally collected for. More specific information about retention time for processing of personal data will be provided to you when we collect personal and obtain your consent for specific purposes. When you, for example, sign up to our events we will provide you with the retention time for the processing of personal data for the event.
Transfer to third Country
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Your personal rights
You are entitled to request a report on what personal information we have about you by requesting a so-called registry extract. You also have the rights to request that incorrect information about you shall be corrected, as well as the ability to request removal of your personal data. You can submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can do this by yourself, we have implemented such functions on our website https://dcxv.com/my/, in menu section "Account" -> "Management", where you can:
Last Edited on 2018-05-22
Our Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy", the "AUP") for UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras is designed to help protect our customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras. Our company reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://dcxv.com/policy.
Each our customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras customer will be forwarded to the UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras customer's email for action. If violations of the Acceptable Use Policy occur, UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras reserves the right to terminate customer and ordered services or take action to stop the offending customer from violating the Policy without notice. No credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from policy violations.
VIOLATION OF ANY SECTION OF THE AUP IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras.
Any questions or comments regarding the AUP should be directed to email@example.com.
Prohibited Uses of UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras Systems and Services:
Last Edited on 2018-05-22
Ordering our services, you fully understand and agree with the text of Public Agreement (the offer) as whole, and these items in particular, you warrant that your content does not violate and will not violate any copyright or related rights, that the content does not associated with illegal activity and does not contradict with the current laws of Lithuania, as well as applicable international laws.
Your servers and websites may be unavailable due to network failures caused by a number of reasons beyond the control of UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras company and their ISPs (including, but not limited to failure of equipment and force majeure). UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras and its partners are not responsible for any damages or economic loss caused by network failures.
In case of late payment of provided services, they can be suspended and your account - locked. Also, all information storages may be reformatted: irreversibly erased all data.
Before payment: please make sure the product (or service) is really fit all your parameters and specifications, all your requirements. In case of refund request - money will be refunded back to your account except the 7% commission within 7 bank days.
Website content & disclaimer of responsibility
Websites and servers are prohibited from containing: warez content or content commonly known to be pirated or illegal copies of software or other works, MP3’s or other audio formats of copyrighted music, movie downloads in any format whether complete or in part, pornographic material, or any other illegal content. UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras is not responsible for the content of data on servers leased by their customers. After receipt the installation notification, you receive a server access rights, along with the access you also receive a responsibility for content on this server (service). The company is not responsible for the content contained on client's resources.
Eligibility to Use the Service
Order - is your confirmation that you have reached the age of majority or at least 18 years old.
We reserve our right to: change the prices of services, limit service usage, stop unpaid service, stop service due to threats and slander towards UAB Duomenų apdorojimo centras and its partners or third parties, in violation of country laws where your business located, the spread of pornography, incitement to ethnic hatred, the existence of a threat of failure.
Policy to use a large number of IP addresses
Customers that requests more than 4 IPv4 addresses should justify technically their requirement and also make a prepayment for 2 months.
Last Edited on 2018-05-22