Cheap VPS server hosting. Dedicated servers in Europe from DCXV company.
Why VPS server is cheap?
To choose a reliable powerful and affordable virtual dedicated server you need to understand all the tips of your website or web service future performance. You need to consider and analyze all possibilities that may occur during cheap dedicated hosting server services using. Cheap VPS server hosting is real service but its using has its pros and cons:
* You can run additional software to make changes to the OS work under the requirements of the project that is very important, especially for the testing of new sites or large projects. Initially, the budget can not afford to rent a classic dedicated server;
* Protection against problems in work that may be related to peak load from the "neighbors" on the virtual server. Roughly speaking, web hosting allocates a certain part of the resources of the physical server but if the load is increased because one of the virtualization participants all other clients can suffer;
* VPS server user will have their files protection and access to the admin panel.
* In order to effectively use a virtual dedicated server you must have a basic knowledge of administration;
* The cost of rent will be higher than renting a virtual shared hosting.
It is worth noting that the VPS server hosting is cheap and can be used in projects at the stage of development, design, testing when it is necessary to reduce the budget, but most require full access to configure the software environment and support sites. As a result, if the virtual server’s "drop" because of user's fault is more rare then VPS’s "drop". Installing, configuring, removing or improper maintaining of programs could lead to the fall of the entire server. And, suddenly, it will be impossible to talk about the word "cheap."
How to choose a cheap VPS serverhosting?
* Decide on virtualization technology. One of the most popular is OpenVZ / Virtuozzo because it has affordable cost for hosting, highly reliable, proven in thousands of data centers around the world. If between price and reliability you are choosing second then pay attention to the Hyper-V, XEN or KVM.
* Memory and disk size which Web hosting gives you. You need a space not only to accommodate the project files but also the space with a "stepping stone" for the future. It will store the database scripts, statistics, reports and more.
* Availability of additional features like backup, technical support, administration, support for popular CMS.